Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

yeh... this is my favorite time of the year, just coz my family normally does lots of things together, and it is just real meaningful to me. I miss my family the most in this season. :(

well, this year, i had a pretty good CNY celebration here in the states! Elaine was in town, and jeanette, lynette, Ann, Alicia and i went to Agape Chinese Church for FOOD and we stayed to watch the performance they put up! It was really entertaining!! We just couldn't stop laughing! and lynette, this s'pore girl, kept adding "effects" to the performances and that made me roll!!!

On sat, I had a singaporean reunion lunch with jean, lyn & aunty joyce! yeh!! We went to China King, this Chinese buffet place and yum! we ate sooooo much! I was so full that i wasn't hungry till about 10pm... gosh! They really do have some GOOD chinese food!

I spend most of my time this weekend just catching up with my family & friends in s'pore! It makes me feel closer to home! Love talkin to my ah ma on the phone! She said "ling, u sound like u are not too far away coz i can hear u clearly" so i said "ya, i'll be coming to your house later!! and i want to eat lots of stir-fry sesame chicken!!!" :) love my grandma. Alright everyone, hope u've had fun for CNY too! eat pineapple tarts!

1 comment:

eL said...

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed CNY. I had fun, too.