Friday, February 10, 2006

Freedom rocks!

That's us in Elephant Bar!

I've been spending more time with the girls on my floor! I love all of them! We went to elephant bar last week and it was sooooo good. It's a restaurant that serves both Asian and American food. Yummy! We had frozen custard after that and then starbucks! hehe... i was so stuffed after that. gosh! We rented a movie and we didnt finish it till about 1am. We were so tired but it was a really fun evening!

We had a little "room warming" party in linda's room last night. We made Pizza together and ate in Linda's room. The pizza was yummy! Linda made the crust and we added lots of cheese, ham, pepperoni, minced beef, onions, pepper and mushrooms. ahh... makes me hungry now :) We had a wonderful time of chatting and laughing! The people on my floor are just amazing! Everyone's so real, sincere and nice. It's like a big loving family! They make me feel safe, loved, special and i can just be who i am with them! I do not have to put up a front, i do not have to feel awkward, coz they understand. They just love me the way i am. I'm gonna miss them so much after i graduate. :(

Anyway, am really blessed to be on FREEDOM! This is where i'm free from worries & weariness.

1 comment:

eL said...

That's in interesting restaurant. I've only seen one here in Dallas but am not sure where it's at, haha.