Tuesday, January 31, 2006

God's Grace

hey! do u remember my previous blog about "End of the Spear" ? Well, Steve saint & Mincayene (the actual person) came to Tulsa last week. I went to that service and was greatly blessed! It was not a publicity thing, but more of sharing of their testimony. Steve saint began with saying that " i do not have a story, God wrote this story" That was cool, i thought.. coz everyone seemed to have come to hear his "story". When i saw Mincayene, i think that he is a living testimony and reflection of the mercy of God. He reminds me of Moses & David, where although they kill, God redeemed them, and through them, many generations are saved. They can be catergorized as either murderers or men of God, whichever one might choose to see them as.. but God has definitely chosen them for their time.

huhz... i learnt so much just from their sharing and their presence. I hope that u've been blessed by my short blog about what i've learnt. :)

No comments: