Saturday, January 07, 2006

end of vacation

Time flies... goodness. My parents have left the States :( sent them off at the airport the other day & broke down. haha. what's new huh? My parents cried too. What a sad parting scene. As always. I hate parting... huhz, but it has to happen so many times. But of course, i thank God that i was able to spend 3 weeks of vacation with my parents. What more can i ask for?

I am just relaxing in my aunty's house. Watch DVD, read, eat n zzz. Oh haha and guess what? I went for workout with my aunty in..... CURVES! ahhhhh!!! stop laughing, u people. yupz, pretty fun. hey i had muscle cramp after that k...so it's pretty effective. Nice to listen to all the experienced ladies. Nobody feels embarassed, and everyone's like a big family. haha. n i'm part of it now.

am leaving the sunny california soon. am gonna miss it so much. Will be missing uncle mike & aunty rose too :(

1 comment:

eL said...

Xiao Mei!!!! Glad you had fun on your holiday. I'm sorry abt your sad parting... I know how it is, I always cry in airports. Anyway, are you ready for ORU? ;)