Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my thoughts

I'm back to school. The first week was crazy, coz i was trying to move on and off campus and everything was chaotic. Thank God that everything works just fine :) Am glad to be back on campus again.

So much has been happening recently that makes me think more about life & God. As i get older, perspectives on things around me changed. I can't be the sheltered kid anymore. huhz... well, who says that being 21 will be fun? gosh! Was also thinking about the song "make my life a living sacrifice... the way u want me to be" well, realised how much i do not understand the real meaning of this till now. Had a snippet of what is might be like, to 'sacrifice' my time, my life, my comfort zone so that others around me may be blessed. ya.. sounds like GREAT! but it can be hard to fulfil. Pastor Wilard Jones reminded us in chapel that "you must be a servant to be a king" I was so refreshed by his sermon that day.

well, am not out here to preach to u, folks. haha. but this is truly something that i have been pondering upon.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me" -Matthew 16:24

No comments: