Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend of Fun... part 2!






me, pam @ the sand bar









yes... as it is named.. weekend of fun! so sunday was ANOTHER day of happiness.

i followed aunty helen and pam to a family day@ the sand bar, sentosa! aw... overseas!! haha..











The skyride and sentosa luge were great too! we stood in line for about an hour and luged down in 2 mins. cheh! hheheee... but well, truly worth the try!



I loved the sun, sand and sea. plus of course the bbq food that came with it.
the yeungs came later and added more fun!!

it was really a new experience for most of us. dine by the beach. How nice? and it's f.r.e.e =) hahahaaa....

the finale was the visit to aunty helen's friend home that was in Sentosa Cove.. gosh.
couldnt believe my eyes when we drove in. It felt like we've entered another part of the world. The front of the house faces the port and sea. The owner has a smal pool and jacuzzi at the back of his house. And then at the backyard, the private boat was parked. me gosh. ** speechless. hahaa...

It was a really nice evening @ sentosa. I missed the greenery and serenity. Of course it was not really that quiet, but a getaway from the main island does feels different. I love my friends. =)


No comments: