Tuesday, August 19, 2008

crazy week

It's only tues... but it feels like it should be friday tomorrow. But then again, i don't really want friday to come. Sigh. What an irony!

It's audit week. I feel like i'm working in a pressure cooker. I jump at every knock, every call. My desk is incredibly clean and everyone laughs at my cleanliness (ya.. coz it was never this clean).. I can't believe myself either. haa.. We're on our toes daily. tippie toe. sigh!

well.. I'm thankful that audit will come to an end. I've realized that all good and bad things will eventually come to an end. It has happened so many rounds that maybe i should have gotten used to it. People coming in and out of my life. This is life i guess. And i believe that God has sent them into my life for a season and reason.

This week has been so busy that i think it will past too quickly. And before i know it, she'll be gone. Can't imagine at this moment how it'll be like to see an empty crazy jojo desk. oh well. But am truly happy and excited for her next challenge in life!

Glad to have new travel destination though. haha.

will miss the times of having a great buddy at work. shall say no more. save me some tears. love ya mojo. :'(

No comments: