Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Day


the day had arrived and past. I had imagined that it might be a weepy day. i thought i might embarass myself again like when mr chong left. haha.. And mcdull had to check on me consistently to make sure i was ok... haha. Well, i'm ok i guess. Friday turned out to be more bearable then i thought. Maybe it's the busyness. Maybe it's denial. Maybe it hasn't set in. Nevertheless, i know that I'm truly happy for jo. The mini party was heart-warming. Nice gathering of people. Think i had so much fun just catching up with people. Well wishes, food and gifts. It's over. The last farewell project entertainment comm has for the year! *deep breath*

I wanna fly away too! Get on a jetplane and goooooo!!!! go to chicajo land, where jo promised to buy me tons of ben & jerry's. =)

No comments: