Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore!


i remembered i left Singapore in 2004 on this day. Gosh.. 4 years flew by. I began to believe the saying where once you hit 20, each year seemed to fly by quickly. How scary. haha.

Had so much fun with my cell last night. Pizza movie nite was incredibly fun. haha. ya, coke does make people go a little crazy. We laughed so much. gosh!

yes, as usual, i love public hols. 3 cheers! sleep in day! love the waking up with a smile. and helping myself to coffee and breakkie. Guitar, books, lappie. Bright, windy, comfy, happy.

Was at the actual day parade last year. kinda exciting, but i didn't enjoy the queue and crowd. I think i'll enjoy my NDP this year. Am looking forward to chilling out with friends, watching fireworks over nice cuppa and snacks in air-conditioned hall. aw. My kinda thing.

No comments: