Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer's here!

oh boy... hothothot.. it's been SO hot here in this wonderful land of Oklahoma.. my ORU friends who have stayed for the summer would totally understand this crazy oven-like weather.. it's a high of 95F today.. which is about 35C. I feel like a grilled fish after taking a walk out there.. my skin is protesting... look like a red snapper now. Well, i guess pam would not agree with me on that coz she's big on that forehead thing, n i'll still look like luohan to her.. anyway... my point still being that it is way hot here. But the bad thing about this hot weather is that places that are indoors BLAST their air to the MAX! I freeze indoor n melt outdoors.

hmm.. well.. i guess i'm preparing myself for Singapore in this hot weather. :) How's the weather there?? Can't stop telling everyone that i'm going home soon! haha. So excited.

Oh.. and i'm so proud of myself for overcoming the fear of dogs! haha. Coz i went to Renannah's apartment yesterday.. and she has a German Shepherd that weighs about 60-80 Lbs. Reuben is his name. Gosh.. he was darting around and hey..i wasn't freaking out as i used to.. :) But huhz.. cats, it's still haunting me. There was a cat in the parking lot yesterday, and it stared at me as i was walking by.. so i stared back, and it began to walk towards me.. then it ran! So i screamed for Ann to come help me!! Well, Ann ran in an opposite direction! Boy i was scared. The silly cat apparently got a shock from my screaming and ran into the bushed and hid. When will i overcome this? ahhhh.... the devil is a liar! :p

2 comments:

Fishie said...

yes happy tt i'm gonna b back soon! hmm.. but i also know the cats in my block r celebrating & planning on how they can freak me out when i get back. Cats r horrible. Need a catspam. hmm.. cat-"spam" yum? ewww... maybe not. just kidding.

enai said...

new three-quarts? Pretty! =) eh.. and it's BOILING hot in singapore!!! sigh. and i THINK the CDC is not air conditioned. gosh!!! argh. and hey! if you are looking for a medical swk job.. all the shopitals post their jobs online. I asked... so you can start looking at their websites...