Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I graduated!!



Yes i did.. kinda.. will be goin HOME after i'm done with my internship!

we had our hooding ceremony in a Church, and it was really nice. I loved it and had so much fun! jackie's & her parents, ann, donna and laura were there too! My favorite part of my graduation was the little homely graduation party i had with jeanette and her family! We had so much Singapore food and some yummy desserts made by Aunty victoria and Mema (the host family). I love Jeanette's family. They are all so sweet
and loving, and of course, i fit right in! We had a short worship, sharing and prayers. It ended with a sad goodbye scene coz it'll be a while before i get to see jeanette again. And for Ann, it was the last for a long time... Goodbyes are always sad. :(

Anywayz...It feels GREAT to graduate, knowing that it's OVER and no more studying for a while. I can't say that yet coz i still need to write papers for the internship! but ya.. that'll come true very soon. God is good. He carried me through... from the beginning till the end of my stay in ORU. I'm thankful for friends and people i meet here... started crying the other day when i say bye to some of my friends, whom i know i'll not see for a longlong time :'( It's really a bittersweet feeling...

I'll be home in a couple months. And u bet i'm looking forward to that! hmm.. somebody better watch out!! :p

3 comments:

eL said...

HOORAY!!! CONGRATS, Xiao Mei!! :) That picture of you and Ah Girl is so cool. Aaaaahhhh ... reminds me of my graduation ... only a year ago but it feels like forever since it happened. I'm glad you had fun! I'm just sorry I couldn't be there. Anyway, hope to see you in KK in August. *Fingers crossed*

Tan Xin Kai Joash said...

Congrats! See you back home in your home church!

Gillian said...

I know Justin should be the one to watch out for. Meanwhile, he has to watch out too. Haha. Looking forward to having you back with us! We are in need of worship singers and you cannot run away from that...