Friday, February 17, 2006

Vday!

Hey Happy Valentine's!

wow... this year's valentine seemed so crazy! Everyone was shopping! I heard that more than 4million dollars was spent in US for Vday this year. I went to walmart the eve on Vday to get my guardian, Ms Rivers (the lady i work with) a little gift. I walked towards the Vday aisle, and it was PACKED! I have to "squeeze" myself in so that i can grab a little paperbag for the gift! I wanted to get her a little piece of Vday Reese's choc, but guess what? they were OUT! gosh.. Then i started looking for other types of choc, but all the nice choc were gone... so i got her something else. Checking out was horrible too. I stood in line for >10min. ahh!! All the lines were SUPER long! have never experienced such crazy Vday shopping!

On Vday day itself, lots of girls on campus had balloons and flowers! it's not this crazy in S'pore (i think) and it was just really nice to see people smiling! :) Ms Rivers was so happy that i got her a gift, and she took me out to Panera for lunch! haha.. yummy sourdough soupbowl w broccoli cheddar soup. so good! That made my day! I checked my CPO twice that day :( hoping to find a gift from Mr Justin tan, but didn't have any! was disappointed and became mean to him (ask him, he'll tell u more) :p But guess what? i received my package today! yeh!! *jumpjump* too happy... couldn't stop smiling at the lady in post office. Thanks honey!

alright.. hope u guys n gals had a wonderful vday too! Tell me more about how u spend ur day too!

1 comment:

eL said...

Let's see, I went to work and came home and slept. Exciting, eh?