Monday, December 19, 2005

Life in California



Hey hey hey....

i am in san jose right now... My aunty & uncle are the nicest ppl in the world!! I am having so much fun! They have a HUGE house, and i have my own bedroom with a queen size bed & desktop!! Man, i am just really enjoying life. With 2 sets of adults and me, ha! u can imagine how much i'm being pampered. But the down side is that er... when they walk hand in hand, then i'll be lost. haha.... *extra*

I think that i will definitely gain lots of weight here! oh my gosh. I have been eating non-stop. Whenever i mention something, my aunty & uncle will bring us there or bring the food back for me. I have been eating all my fav food! The first day i was here my parents cooked braised pork and stir-fry dou miao. yum. then we had dim sum for breakfast. Then my parents cooked minced pork noodles for dinner. :p We made kaya and tapioca cake too. I've learnt the secret of making kaya!!! haha... as for today, i had egg-tarts and claypot chicken rice. Oh my, too good.

San frans n san jose just amazes me too much! I see hundreds of chinese or asians in a single place. This is a rare sight for me, who has been in Oklahoma the entire time. :( The number of chinese stores here are just UNCOUNTABLE! so jealous! There is nothing u can't find here. yum.

ok, here is a pic of me in front of the egg-tart stall. hurray! and another one of my parents and my uncle & aunty at the Golden Gate Bridge :) will keep u ppl posted for further exciting news.

3 comments:

eL said...

Eh where's the pic??

Am glad you're enjoying Cali. Oh ya remember to get a post card for me from San Fran, ya? Thank you loads.

Avery said...

ahhhh where's the pictures???

Avery said...

ahhhh...nice pictures...got some more?

:)

Eh, miss, write more larrrrr...