Thursday, December 15, 2005

it's OVER!

Oh my goodness! This semester has just ended with my last exam today. *blink* and it's gone. I am happy! so happy to know that i am left with 2 sem! Hurray!
I was so stressed up a few days ago when i was not able to go and take my driving test. Was really sad and tired with the whole process of trying to get a license and to move off campus. But well, God is good. He changes everything overnight! *jumpjump* I've gotten my driver's license on TUESDAY! Did u hear that??? i PASSED.......... whee..... i'm an er... adult! haha... I felt like hugging my tester when she told me that i did good! ahhhh.....So now, i am beginning to shop for a car. This is not fun. hmm, but well i have a month to get me a car before school starts again and all craziness set in.

Talking about 1 month. I'm gonna fly to San Jose on friday and be there for the entire month.. well, almost. coz we'll be going to San francisco, LA and Vegas too. My parents are already there!! yippeee.... They are having a blast! man.. the huge malls, outlets and hyper marts like Wal-mart are blowing their mind. haha.. I can't wait to see them. Now a day seemed like forever!

I am packing right now. Painful process. My room is in such a mess right now... just told justin that if he sees the state of my room right now, er... he probably will not have a very good impression of me anymore! :p haha. I am packing coz i am gonna live off-campus next sem!! hurray! *jumpjump* I will be staying with this sweet nice grandma. The Dean has approved it today, and i just can't describe my excitement in all these! When we stepped out of the Dean's office, i turned and said in disbelief "oh, so that is it... i'm officially OFF-campus!" My guardian laughed and gave me a BIG hug, reassuring that i am NOT dreaming! haha... I feel so blessed.

Ok folks, gotta get back to packing! ah... will i be sleeping tonight? oh my. I can't even see my bed! grrr.... ok, love all of u. Take care and be blessed.

2 comments:

eL said...

Eh Xiao Mei congrats on getting your license! I am very, very proud of you. Good job!

Avery said...

good job!