Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i love to Camp

hahaaa.. i have attended countless camps. Even until now, the old me still camps. hahaa. but well, i do enjoy doing it, seeing my girls grow to be tougher always makes me feel that "it's all worth it". Plus.. i always witness the goodness and favor of God in camps. Yupz.. this is coming from a recent GB camp.

Camping has became such a part of my life that i know the exact things to bring, to do, to say.. gosh! Talking about camping equipments, i am such a fan of camping equipment store! Was telling jojo that backpacks are like my kate spades, coach or LV! Spending on camping stuff is always "worth it" to me. I find myself really excited when i enter into a camping shop!! This was especially so when i was in melbourne with Pet last year, walking through Kathmandu. I went around the shop and filled my basket really quickly. And when i found that there is an outlet in Adelaide, i made my brother take me! and subsequently place order with him! ha. lovely.

Just wanna ramble about camps. hee. walked into the camping shop in novena a few days ago and i saw the inflatable mats. Gosh. I kept looking at it and shucks!! the guy knew that i had set my eyes on it and thus kept pestering me to buy. Well.. i didnt give in, considering it's $150! i better think properly. hahaha. Just find it interesting to love camps. I'm camping again one weekend. A ladies camp. am looking forward to the beach, bbq, breeze and breakfast! aw. how cool!

No comments: