Thursday, June 19, 2008

Compassion?

Hmm.. sigh. My compassion has been betrayed badly recently. Well.. i've learnt a lesson though. But ya, the hard way. My friend said "Girl, why you trust him so much??" Oh well. It's too late it seems. He had ran away with the money. Sigh. Why abuse the system? Why betray my trust?
Anyway.. am still trying to hunt him down!!

Enough of work.

Am looking forward to the beach camp. So excited! hahahaa... Yay for sausages! Aw!! this has been my motivation for the week! YES! camp-out by the beach. board games, BBQ, bread, buddies, bike and breakfast!!! awesome combi!

Before i end, i need to read out this special request. I mean... i thought only radio talk shows have dedications but nowadays, people request for their names to be made known in blogs! since this person is so demanding, i shall talk about him to make him happy so that he can work happily and protect the children in Singapore. ok Mr Chong? Best in Singapore n JB! =)

No comments: