Saturday, March 04, 2006

Home


yes... this is the song.. HOME by Michael Buble! am pretty much ready to go.. was looking at some pictures i took with my family and those i love, and suddenly realized that i've been away for seven months.. gosh! seriously, i miss everyone and everything back in singapore! anyway, just enjoy the song friends.. i took it from elaine's blog. haha. oops.

Another summer day has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome but I wanna go home
Maybe surrounded by a million people I still feel all alone
I just wanna go home I miss you, you know

And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you,
Each one a line or two I'm fine baby, how are you?
I would send them but I know that it's just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane, another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know... but I wanna go home
I’ve got to go home

Let me go home I’m just too far
From where you are I wanna come home

1 comment:

Avery said...

So i see you've got the Buble bug too, eh?

Good to see you writing more in your blog as compared to when you first started out.

:)