Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland


i wonder how it feels like now if i'm wrapped in fleece and feet warmly covered by fluffy socks and tough leather boots, trampling through the winter wonderland.

Irony... sigh. I wish I could be immersed in a snowy winter wonderland when I am in a sunny wonderland. i remembered how much i wanted a warm Christmas when i was wrapped in the thick scarf...

Yes, it's the time of the year again! The season of wonderful lights, the season of giving and receiving, the time when toffeenut latte re-appears in the starry Starbucks.

I miss my friends at such a time. I wonder what everyone's doing at this point in time. We are so far apart and i miss u so. I wish we could gather. I wish i could be over to all my friends' home. Virtual friends. I've accumulated so many of them, and will be having more.

Nevertheless, I thank God for such a beautiful season, a season that brings Hope, a season that brings Life, a season that brings Joy. Thank you for your greatest gift- Jesus.

No comments: