Monday, May 19, 2008

Times of Refreshing


Just came back from Footprints retreat! I feel refreshed, renewed.

During the night worship, i felt like i dropped all my weapons before God saying i cant go on anymore. i can't. I'm tired. I seem to be fighting so much and now i'm worn.

God gently extended His invitation of rest.

Jesus said:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Matt 11:28-30


Come... the invitation requires a step of faith. A humbling experience of "yes, God i'm sorry. i need you". I wonder what took me so long to step out of my own little bubble and enter into His presence; a place of abundance. I found Him. I am loved. God invited me to just dwell in His sweet presence. "Find rest for your soul in ME". No longer do i need to strive with my own strength.. Yes! i have decided to plunge into HIS refreshing promises! Join me!



No comments: