Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy New Year

=) my fav time of the year!

Yup.. it's true! Coz i get to eat all my fav cookies... Pineapple tarts rating system emerges as well! I find myself rating the tarts in my mind as i eat them.. hehe. This year's champion is the homemade one that i bought from a friend. *ooowwwwww*

Did a few things over these 2 days of break... eat, sleep, talk, smile, drive and the same cycle over and over again! ya, i've been using pammie's honda. =) Thank God for trusting friends!

Oh, and i sent pastor yvonne off too! she left for missions in India. gonna miss her :(

Anyway, God has poured fourth so much goodness and blessings into my life. It's indescribable. It's overflowing. A total new floodgate has been opened. i can only praise you, God.

Trust God for many blessings. Give thanks always. Happy new year to all!

No comments: